Lake Blanche trail Review


IF YOU LIVE IN UTAH THIS HIKE IS A MUST

I can't believe that I did this hike for the first time when I was 21. It is hard but WORTH IT.

If you have ever done Adam's Canyon in Layton, Utah, I would say the difficulty is similar. The trail to Lake Blanche is just longer, therefore harder. 

It takes about 2 hours to get up and 1 to get down if you are a slower hiker like me ;) I like to stop, sit down, and take in the views. There are many beautiful places to stop and enjoy the scenery along the way. 

The end of the hike is the most brutal. I would guess it is the last 1.5 miles that kicked my trash the most. Switchbacks, switchbacks, and more switchbacks. Bring lots of water and save enough for this portion of the hike.

Once you get to the lake there are many places to sit down and eat lunch and relax. When I went, I totally did not have the energy or desire to do this, but if you do, there is a loop trail that takes you to see two more small lakes. 

Please enjoy some pictures of this beautiful place. 


My cute nephew/hiking buddy



xoxo

Morgan

Comments