I want to be stronger


Hi. This is a post that I wouldn't normally do, and to be honest I am kind of embarrassed about it...but here goes nothing.

The thing is, I have always been overweight. Not a lot, but overweight. This has held me back from a lot of things that I love. I have been trying to make changes for yearssssssssssss and I am learning but I still haven't reached my goal. I am not big into "diets" or "quick fixes", but I also have a really hard time COMMITTING!!! Haha yeah..that creates a problem.

please appreciate the complete lack of arm muscle. feel free to drop your favorite upper body workouts below!

The sole purpose of me writing this is to get suggestions. To receive new ideas and inspiration! 

What do you do!? 

How do you gain self control and continue to have motivation?

What are your favorite recipes? 

How do you face cravings?

How do you set goals to gain muscle?

And anything else you would like to suggest! I am all ears :)

Thanks a million

xoxo

Morgan

Comments